Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yeah no Gestational Diabetes!

Well, it's official. I don't have gestational diabetes. My doctor confirmed that she would have called if I had it but I just wasn't sure (she's said that other times too but it's good to hear). It is a relief though. Everything is doing fine otherwise. I may be a bit large for my gestational week but she said that that may be my normal. So if I stay on track like that there is nothing to worry about. I've only gained a pound in the last two weeks so I'm on track. 10 weeks to go, and she only wants me to gain 10 more pounds. She thought the baby was head down already and last time B was breach but it's still early for B to move. Only in the 32 or 34 week would she be concerned and need to start making a plan to either manually move the baby or schedule a c-section. Let's pray B moves on their own. =)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so exciting! I can't believe how fast this is going. Congrats on not having diabetes.

Jessica said...

What good news!! I'm so happy for you. By the way, I'm the only one so far who voted for a girl. I just can't see you with a boy! (But then I was sure I wanted all boys and got all girls instead, which worked out great for me once I got over the shock of it)

Felicia Klabo Beringer said...

CeCe! That is great. You look marvelous darling! Have you guys decided on a few names? That can be so confusing & yet when the baby's born, then named it's like well ya of course that's her/his name! Funny how things are. Love ya sis...

Kev&Rob said...

I am glad to hear this good news. And I am excited to meet B! I voted but am not going to tell you what I voted for - the anticipation is half the fun!