Tom & I went to Orcas Island last week. He took all week off from work, and I took M-W off. We left on Sun and got back Wed. We were celebrating his b-day which was on Monday- he turned 45. = ) So handsome and not a day older than 35. It was so nice and relaxing. All we did was eat, sleep, read, drive and explore the island and look out at the view from our room. Heaven. It was the easiest family vacation so far! =) Tom & I went up to Mt. Constitution and here's the view:


Here we were at the Ship Bay Inn restuarant. Very good place, so yummy!

The view outside from our balancy window. Nice! We stayed at the Outlook Inn. Very worth it.


It was so fun and relaxing. Every vacation should be this way. No need to do anything unless we really wanted to. It's a good time to go too, no one was really there. April and May and Sept and Oct are the best times since it's the transition seasons and not many people there but the weather is decent. 60-70s.
3 comments:
Three posts in a row!! Who-hoo!
I know all crazy. I can never keep up with you and Sarah but hey at least I try and post something. I'm not very exciting so not much to say but I'm getting practice now. hee hee!
WOW! the pictures are great. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment