Well, the baby's room is starting to get put together. This weekend was busy as we're getting ready to host a friend from community group in our guest bedroom with her 9 month old for a couple of months. She moves in this coming weekend so we had a lot to do to get her room ready and the closet available for her to put her clothes in. It had been mostly storage. So most of the day on Sat and Sun after church we were in the room moving and sorting boxes, putting up pictures, curtains. And in the process Tom felt like putting the crib together. Tom did such a great job. Thanks Nick and Marianne (Tom's brother and sister-in-law) for letting us have these. The crib and changing table go so well with the hardwood floors. Now we just need to get a dresser to match. Tom will be painting an accent wall green soon also. Then I need to make green curtains. Well, with the help from Cori since I don't sew. Sorry mom I didn't get that skill from you. = )

4 comments:
I love the headband. You can tell he means business!
Beautiful crib! I can't wait to see the room when it's done.
yup, he does mean business but he also sweats a lot. =)
Very cool. I am 19 weeks with my second child and I don't have anything ready. It’s cool to see your progress.
Post a Comment