Ok ok I know I haven't updated this thing in many many months and I had every intention of keeping up but alas my lack of blogging desire has caught up with me. I thought of things to put on here but hadn't gotten pictures downloaded and then the moment past. Well anyway, I'm two days away from my due date, Aug. 5th and no baby yet. Maybe when the baby comes I'll have a renewed sense of blogging desire and get some baby pictures on here. At least if you are reading this maybe you have my blog on your dashboard and only check in when you see an update. That's cool, that's what I do. I'm just not into writing, alas very few blogs. Oh well, tis the nature of Celeste. Anyway, I have kept up on my baby belly book and written thoughts and taken weekly pictures so at least I'll have that to share. Well, just wanted to say hey and let you know that I haven't forgotten just haven't had the blogging mindset. =)
Until I get some motivation to put pictures etc I'll sign off for now and get back on at some other date. Thanks for following and voting. We'll soon find out who was right, not that it matters. =)

2 comments:
I am so excited! Maybe my nephew and your baby will be born on the same day? :-D
I am glad that you are back. I have been wondering how you are doing. You'll have plenty to write about after the baby comes, but you will not have time! LOL Babies take a lot of time and energy, but they are so fun! Good luck with your labor and delivery, I'll say a prayer for you.
Post a Comment