

Well, ultrasound pics are never as good scanned but we try. It was pretty cool to see the face though.
As far as the tests, no news is good news I guess. The GD results were supposedly ready on Wed. but I haven't heard anything yet so I'm assuming that's good since I bet if I had it they would get me on the program right away. If not, then I guess I can still find out. When we did the ultrasound we told the tech we didn't want to know the gender so she said when she measured the femur to look away. Tom said he might look but then changed his mind since he said if he knew he wouldn't be able to keep it from me. So we didn't look. =) They measured the head, femur and belly to determine how old the baby is. B was 2 lbs 15 oz and the heart rate was 136 bpm. Everything looked fine as far as I could tell. The tech was commenting that she was amazed that I could tell what things were even though I'm not a skilled tech, I think she was just being nice. =) Maybe I have a future career as a sonogram technician (or whatever they are called). =)
I had a bit of a bad day on Wed, I think stressed about waiting for the results. I even went to the gym and told my trainer that I was tired and cranky and didn't want to be there but they always tell me to just show up, so that's what I did. I think it helped. =) Thankfully the next day I was in better spirits. Tom was so great and encouraging, along with many others. when I hear I'll let you all know. Thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:
Cute pictures!
Hi Celeste,
I got here from Sara's mom, Robin.
I believe Tom and I went to the same high school.
I would vote more than once, whether the baby is a boy or girl, if you let me!! :-)
Hope you are doing better.
Judy
Post a Comment