I'm feeling much better about waiting on when baby wants to come out. I'm enjoying getting sleep, at least between waking up to go to the bathroom breaks. I'm enjoying quiet time with Tom and having another date night, which has turned out to be everyday since we're not doing our regular evening outings and rather staying home. God is giving us this time together and it is special. Baby will come when the timing is right. This is learning patience. = ) I've gotten a lot of things done and rested, read books, written on this blog and facebook. It's hard to make appointments during the day in case I have to cancel but so far they have worked out, nails done today and brows waxed. A massage last week hoping she could use the reflexology on the specific pressure point but no go, baby not ready yet. =) That's ok. Random pictures:

Having fun prior to painting green accent wall in baby's room

Green accent wall done in baby's room

baby's room changing table and many cards from baby showers

Friend shower thrown by Cori

Shower thrown at work for Erin and me

Work shower
3 comments:
I love your attitude, Celeste. It's good that you are taking advantage of this time. Good luck!
I love your attitude, Celeste! I'm glad that you are able to take advantage of this time you have together before baby comes! Best of luck to both of you!
Celeste,
Please don't keep us in suspense!! What's happening?
Post a Comment