Well, I've been sick since Monday but only enough to miss work on Thur and Friday. It started with a sore throat and by Wed night I was done. I rarely miss work but figured it was between pay periods so I had a little bit of grace period to miss a few days. I slept, read, watched tv, coughed a lot, stuffy nose and sore throat and didn't get much sleep. Yuck! I don't like being sick. I wonder if being pregnant made it worse since I think my immune system is low since I'm pregnant. But I'm not sure. But it was hard since I can't take Nyquil or Dayquil which I normally do. Rest, liquids are remedies that my dr said I could do but also if I must a little bit of Tylenol which helped the headache and body aches and a lot of cloreseptic. Tom & I went to my friend Becky's b-day dinner last night at the Icon Grill which was fun but that was the first I had been out of the house in three days, nice. It was just a couple of hours but good. And I was scheduled to help at church with hospitality and there isn't really back up so I made it in this morning. But I'm still not 100% on my energy so I'll finish up there and go back home and take a nap. = )
I think I'll be good to go back to work on Monday but I don't think I'll be completely back but we'll see. I can hope.
With being sick though and when I had energy and did a bit more unpacking and scanned in more of my pictures to my computer at home so at least I think I'll finally be able to post more prego pics and finally the ultrasounds. When I get home I'll try that.

No comments:
Post a Comment