Thursday, February 26, 2009

baby progression pictures

so, I'm finally in a place to upload some pictures.
Me at 12 weeks



Me at 14 weeks



me at 15 weeks





17 weeks



here's the ultasound pictures. hope you can see them.



I've had two ultrasounds so far, the on the left was from the second time when I had tests done. It was much clearer on this one then the first. In the first one my baby's head looked a little alien but the second it profile view so it looks more like a baby.
Tom got to see the baby first and then me. No heart beat sounds just the movement of the heartbeat. It was pretty amazing and quite unbelieveable that we were seeing our baby that I was carrying. God sure is amazing to have this happen. Wow, what a miracle!
I came out of the first appointment thinking yes I was to know the sex of the baby but I haven't completly commited to that. We still have a while to decide. (update: we're going to wait. We'll probably have the dr. write it down and put in a sealed envelope. It's amazing how some people I've told that we're waiting really think we should find out to help with planning and can't imagine waiting. But most are happy for us. Everyone has an opinion. I'm glad to hear them though, it's just interesting. )

1 comment:

Kev&Rob said...

Looks JUST LIKE TOM! (the ultrasound picture...not the tummy)! ha!