Yeah, we finally got to hear baby Pettijohn's heart beat. Tom & I went in for the 3rd prenatal appt and we got to hear the heart beat. Before I had just seen it going so fast. Well, it was 160 bpm, good and strong and supposedly a good chance of a girl but that's probably a wives tale. Who knows. So heard it and it was really cool and so unreal also and amazing that I'm caring that child in my body. After the dr. left I asked Tom what thought, I think he said crazy or something like that. We were both in shock and amazed. A bit speechless.
I'm 4 months now and starting to feel better. Which I'm glad but every now and then I get nauseous and almost or do throw up so that's a bummer. A few nights ago Tom brought me home some chicken and veggie soup which I thought would be soothing from my cold but after 2 bites I was done and it was too, up it came. Yuck! So that day was just peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I think the smell is what got to me, it was just too many spices or I don't know. I think if I had campbell's it would be fine but that has a lot of salt in it. Oh well, at least I like peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

1 comment:
Oh man! I hope you feel better soon in all ways.
Post a Comment