First I went to Safeway to deposit some checks, not that the checks were the reason. I just needed an excuse and not a time sensitive one to get out. So it was successful as you see below. I went right after she ate so she slept the whole time. Nice.

Then out in the stroller and the pram a couple of nights with Daddy. Then yesterday to the mall. It's nice to go out when there is no deadline or pressure. If we want to turn around we can. Baby step outings to try things out and see how it goes without pressure making it happen. Glad we've had this long 3 weekend to be a family and Tom and I to connect on being parents. It was kind of a realization time, we can do this, we do this together and I can do this by myself if I need, well, in short amounts of time.



We've had more visitors this last week and the week to come. My friends are coming this week to help me get a nap during the afternoon. Sarah came on Friday and it worked out well. I slept about 1 hour or a little more, nice. Thanks Sarah.

So things are going well, guardedly since things change and can change. =) I'm thankful for today and this moment though.

2 comments:
What a cute blog template! I hope things are settling into a routine for you.
I like how you describe "Baby Steps for taking Baby Outings." That's a cute description.
Post a Comment