Week 18 - pre-prego pants and top

Week 19- pre-prego pants and sweater

Week 20- maternity top and pants
Pre-prego top, vest and skirt

Week 21- maternity top and pants

maternity top and pre-prego pants

Bare Belly at 21 weeks

22 weeks bare belly

It seems like after 20 weeks my belly is growing so fast. Not sure if you can tell in these pictures but I feel it. I don't feel like I'm sticky out my belly, it just goes out. Kind of a weird feeling though.
Last week on Tuesday night just before going to sleep I had my hand on my belly since the baby was moving around, Tom put his hand on my belly and the baby moved. That was the first time either of us had felt the baby on the outside. Pretty cool. I asked Tom if he wanted to feel again, he said no, that was enough. = ) It was a bit much for him. = )
The only thing about the baby moving is that sometimes it may be moving and sometimes hiccuping, I can't tell. It hasn't gotten to the point yet of being annoying as some have told me and kept me up at night.
Sleep has been a bit allusive these last couple of nights though. I've waking up so much during the night, either to go pee or just because I change positions. I'm already a light sleeper but this is getting ridiculous. I know it comes with the territory and will just get worse before getting better. But I just hope that when I do sleep it's more restful.
Well, the baby is now almost a pound and 11 inches. Pretty crazy to think. 5 1/2 months and it does seem like it is going faster. I finally got my desk files etc put away so now I feel like I can concentrate on the baby's room. My desk area was the last area to put away after the remodel and move back in, I just needed the right motivation.
Now to pick the color for the accent wall in the baby's room. We're going to do green and we have about 5 sample greens from our remodel that I'll start with and then go to Baby's R Us and see which one matches the bedding green and brown that I picked out. Then we need to get the furniture from Carol's house. In the meantime I need to find a doula, figure out birthing classes, finish the baby registry, and I'm sure so much more but that's all I could think of for now. = ) So much to do. But I have faith all will get done. I'm a bit of a procrastinator but it will all get done. = )
Thanks for the suggestions on registry items, very helpful.
Oh and these pictures I'm showing off some of the maternity clothes that I got when I went out my mom. That was fun. My friend Cori is also letting me borrow some of her things until she needs them again. = ) I'm still wearing some of my pre-prego clothes but of course with the bella bands. I'll wear them as long as I can. =) I'm in the middle transitional point.
Week 19- pre-prego pants and sweater
Week 20- maternity top and pants
Week 21- maternity top and pants
maternity top and pre-prego pants
Bare Belly at 21 weeks
22 weeks bare belly
It seems like after 20 weeks my belly is growing so fast. Not sure if you can tell in these pictures but I feel it. I don't feel like I'm sticky out my belly, it just goes out. Kind of a weird feeling though.
Last week on Tuesday night just before going to sleep I had my hand on my belly since the baby was moving around, Tom put his hand on my belly and the baby moved. That was the first time either of us had felt the baby on the outside. Pretty cool. I asked Tom if he wanted to feel again, he said no, that was enough. = ) It was a bit much for him. = )
The only thing about the baby moving is that sometimes it may be moving and sometimes hiccuping, I can't tell. It hasn't gotten to the point yet of being annoying as some have told me and kept me up at night.
Sleep has been a bit allusive these last couple of nights though. I've waking up so much during the night, either to go pee or just because I change positions. I'm already a light sleeper but this is getting ridiculous. I know it comes with the territory and will just get worse before getting better. But I just hope that when I do sleep it's more restful.
Well, the baby is now almost a pound and 11 inches. Pretty crazy to think. 5 1/2 months and it does seem like it is going faster. I finally got my desk files etc put away so now I feel like I can concentrate on the baby's room. My desk area was the last area to put away after the remodel and move back in, I just needed the right motivation.
Now to pick the color for the accent wall in the baby's room. We're going to do green and we have about 5 sample greens from our remodel that I'll start with and then go to Baby's R Us and see which one matches the bedding green and brown that I picked out. Then we need to get the furniture from Carol's house. In the meantime I need to find a doula, figure out birthing classes, finish the baby registry, and I'm sure so much more but that's all I could think of for now. = ) So much to do. But I have faith all will get done. I'm a bit of a procrastinator but it will all get done. = )
Thanks for the suggestions on registry items, very helpful.
Oh and these pictures I'm showing off some of the maternity clothes that I got when I went out my mom. That was fun. My friend Cori is also letting me borrow some of her things until she needs them again. = ) I'm still wearing some of my pre-prego clothes but of course with the bella bands. I'll wear them as long as I can. =) I'm in the middle transitional point.

6 comments:
It's so much fun watching you become a mom! :-D
How cute! You are such a cutie-pie! All your descriptions take me back and make me smile. It is such an amazing journey to be able to bring a baby into the world. And you are going to be such an attentive, loving mom. I love watching "The Belly" grow and hearing about each of the stages. Enjoy every minute of it-even the uncomfortable parts. And tell my Tommy-kins that I giggle everytime I think of him becoming a Daddy-O! God has such fantastic adventures ahead for you two! Love, Robin
Whoa! This is amazing! The new pics are great....I wish we could see each other for Easter. We'll have to plan something soon, I have to touch the belly! Love ya, Felicia
What amazes me most about your pregnancy is your ability to defy gravity and stand on the wall parallel to the floor. Maybe your baby will have spidey powers!
you're so funny Jessica. I'll have to update those pictures so they are correctly orientated. I didn't even see that when I posted, I guess I just wanted to get it up there I didn't proof my work. =) Ha ha!
Well you still must change the pictures, but it is not high on your list. mom
Post a Comment