Wednesday, April 15, 2009

6 months today

Well, today I started my 24th week today. As I was reading online about what's supposed to be happening with the baby and my body on the pregnancy websites it said I should be starting to get Braxin Hicks contractions (which I guess shouldn't be painful) and a "stich of pain". Well, yesterday between 4-5p or so I felt the stich of pain but not really light, it was very strong and at times it was hard to breath. Well, I asked my friend Sarah about it and she said that it was normal. I wasn't worried it just hurt. It hurt more as I was sitting and a bit of releif when I stood but it was painful. More to come I know but still... =) I know, God's way of getting me ready. I felt it more on my right side and when I pressed on my belly it was tighter in one spot. So maybe that was the baby moving also. It was a new milestone in this pregnancy I guess.

I feel like it's all going so fast. Sarah did say it would be after the 5th month.

We still haven't gotten the baby's room ready yet, I need to get to Baby's R US with the paint samples and see which green is going to work with the bedding and then we will move in the furniture from Carol's house. I need to find a doula, sign up for pregnancy class (which is supposed to be completed a month before my due date) and lots of other things.

Tom and I want to take some time off for his b-day on April 27th so I'll take 3 days off and we may be going to the San Jaun's for R&R. That will be nice. It's just a matter of making that happen.

3 comments:

Sarah Taylor said...

6 months today!!!!!! Oh, man, I am getting so excited!!!!!!!!! Can you tell by my exclamation points?

cece'slifethoughts said...

you're so funny Sarah! I know you are excited. Me too!

Kev&Rob said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm!!!!!!!!!!
excited!!!!!!!!!!
too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Love, Robin