So, we've been in our house since Christmas but there is still a lot of unpacking to do. Tom has done a ton and I'm grateful, I've been sleeping and trying to get some done but I get tired and/or nausous so it makes it difficult to get anything done. I do have a goal of Jan 24th since I'm having a craft party at the house- so hopefully we'll have things put away and decorations up. = ) I did my clothes in the closet but that's mainly thanks to Tom who brought in the boxes and hanging clothes from the front bedroom. Just that extra help was great.
Here's some pictures when mom and dad came over on Christmas to help with unpacking and we had to vacuum everthing first before it went away- all that construction dust!
Mom and Dad were done. = ) They helped so much! Thanks!

Our new bedroom- it's much bigger than our old one and we still don't know what else to put in it besides our bed. We do have to get drapes though. The folding screens are just temporary.


And mom wanted to get in our new tub! = )
3 comments:
That new tub looks heavenly! I'm trying not to be jealous!
When is the Open House Party? Kev & I want to come over and check out this beautiful home first hand!
It looks awesome!!! I can't wait to see you. :-D
I can show you how to do a new background if you like! I got mine from cutest blog on the block.
Post a Comment