Random thoughts by Celeste about life and pregnancy and now about our daughter Annaleigh
WooHOO! are you guys moving in tonight?
Wow! This looks like a great place to raise children :)
Thanks for the addy Celeste! It will be fun to follow the adventures of you and Tom from California! The house looks great...I can't wait for more pictures to be posted! D.
I just found the link, some how it went to junk mail. Your blog is up and running. yahoo!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WooHOO! are you guys moving in tonight?
Wow! This looks like a great place to raise children :)
Thanks for the addy Celeste! It will be fun to follow the adventures of you and Tom from California! The house looks great...I can't wait for more pictures to be posted! D.
I just found the link, some how it went to junk mail. Your blog is up and running. yahoo!
Post a Comment